Looking for an exciting new step in your IT career?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) has an exciting ServiceNow Architect position located in the Blacksburg, VA area.
We are searching for a motivated architect to design solutions and lead a team of developers for our ServiceNow IT services platform
• Report to the project manager and lead the team of developers to implement the applications within an Agile Scrum methodology.
• Work with the security SME and other infrastructure teams to ensure the solution complies with Government security requirements.
• Responsible for communicating, presenting architecture/design and working with the customer director and executives on a weekly basis in delivering outstanding technical innovation and services to our customers.
• As a key member of the Project team leadership, the Sr. Service Now Solutions Architect will provide expert advice, mentoring and guidance, and general professionalism to continuously develop the team and customer.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or a related field of study
• 10+ years of IT experience in Information Technology Systems and/or Software engineering, development, and delivery.
• 5 years implementing ServiceNow systems and/or software delivery teams.
• Polished professional with outstanding verbal and written communication, strong leadership presence, and excellent customer-facing presentation skills.
• Strong desire to provide customer with innovative solutions and align strategic goals with new technologies and approaches.
• Ability to provide coverage for core hours (8a to 6p) and occasional work on nights and weekends may be required during maintenance periods.
• Travel to customer sites, including overnight travel
• US Citizenship required
• Experienced with RESTful APIs, JSON, AJAX, XHTML, and SOAP
• ServiceNow System Administrator or Developer certification.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.