The Defense Group at Leidos as an exciting opportunity as a Vulnerability Management Program (VMP) Analyst on our GSM-O II IDIQ contract’s Joint Service Provider (JSP) Cyber Security Task Order in Alexandria, VA. JSP provides a full range of IT products, services, and solutions and customer services to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) and the Joint Staff (JS), Director of Administration (DA), Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA), Washington Headquarters Services (WHS), and other OSD offices for them to meet mission and business requirements. Through the JSP Cyber Security program, JSP performs a wide variety of services and functions required to secure the information security posture for DoD services.
- Conduct periodic testing and evaluation of the effectiveness of information security policies, procedures, and practices for each information technology system.
- Have knowledge of Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) legislation; and DoD and JSP procedures regarding its implementation.
- Provide services to information technology system program offices, consisting of interpreting and implementing FISMA requirements.
- Coordinate FISMA reporting between IT system program offices and JSP. IT system program offices provide Monthly Status Reports and Metrics, including vulnerability assessment results, patch management statistics, asset inventory, system configurations, and waiver requests for review.
- Ensure FISMA Reports and Metrics are accurately reported to the DoD for all IT systems. FISMA metrics must be gathered weekly and reported monthly.
- Represent the A&A branch at JSP or DoD committees.
- Review Federal legislation and guidance concerning information security governance strategies.
- Use Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) to create, correct, produce, file, and archive information for each IS in accordance with established procedures they use, develop, or enhance.
- Receive and process eMASS task notifications and perform workload tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field and 8-12 years of directly relevant experience. Add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Active DoD Secret or higher - program can support up to TS/SCI
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
- 2+ years eMASS experience.
ACAS, HBSS, and/or Tanium certifications or ability to obtain
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.