The NISC IV program at Leidos is seeking a Data Analyst who will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, and legal compliance. A highly skilled Program Analyst with experience in preforming a variety of administrative and organizational support duties that requires a wide-range of knowledge and skills specific to organization procedures and policies; directing and assisting customers, and resolving administrative problems and inquiries. Solid interpersonal skills (oral & written); capable of multi-tasking priorities and self-motivated.
Primary Responsibilities for the position include:
- Collects and compiles HR Intern Programs metrics and data from a variety of sources including vendor participations lists and existing files
- Support AHR and FAA through data reports/analytics by developing processes and procedures to align with automation, streamlining and efficiency initiatives.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices and LOB participation.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified student program candidates
- Prepare, track, maintain, and distribute correspondence for various actions
- Assist in preparing meeting agendas and scribe notes for distribution
- Maintain schedules and preparation of monthly status reports
- Assist in planning logistics for program sessions
- Track and monitor suspense status for completion dates and deadlines
- Assist with development of internal organization policies and procedures, which affect cross-functional activities and best practices
- Typically requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience preferably with student internship or career-entry programs and data analysis.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to multi-task between simultaneous projects
- Must be able to demonstrate independent ability to research, study, workflow and other means implementing automated processes
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Must be proficient in SharePoint/KSN design, development, and maintenance
- Must be proficient with Tableau reports and dashboards
- Proficient in data visualization and analysis
Recruiting experience (all levels, all disciplines, nationwide), University Outreach, Budget
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.