The Civil Transportation Solutions Operation at Leidos has an opening for an energetic and detail-oriented Program Finance Analyst to support the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) En route Automation Modernization (ERAM) program in the Gaithersburg, MD office. This is an Earned Value Management (EVM) program with monthly EVM Customer deliverables. ERAM is the heart of the Next Generation Air Transportation System and the pulse of the National Airspace System helping to advance our transition from a ground-based system of air traffic control to a satellite-based system of air traffic management. ERAM is vital to the future of air navigation, providing the foundational platform required for FAA to enable NextGen solutions, via modernization programs such as System Wide Information Management, Data Communications, and Automatic Dependent Surveillance- Broadcast. ERAM will provide benefits for users and the flying public by increasing air traffic flow.
The work performed is extensive in scope and requires experienced individual with demonstrated project controls expertise, self-starting, ability to work in a highly dynamic environment, and interface with broad range of program staff and leadership. The selected individual will be a key member of the team and will provide input into many program financial processes especially EVMS.
Program Finance Analyst responsibilities:
• Development and presentation of monthly Cost Status reporting to Program Management Team including variance analysis and earned value metrics
• Generating monthly FAA customer deliverables including IPMR/CPR (Formats 1-5 and 7), Program Contract Cost Review (PCCR) and Program Management Review (PMR)
• Significant interaction with the Program Management Office (PMO) and Control Account Manager (CAM) community
• Supporting the budget baseline change process by analyzing and validating Budget Baseline Requests (BCR)
• Supporting any ad hoc requests by internal management and external customers
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with additional 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
• Strong MS Excel (e.g. Pivot tables, VLOOKUP) and Office skills (e.g. Power Point)
• Well versed in DCMA Earned Value Management principles
• Ability to secure a Public Trust Clearance (FAA Suitability)
• Excellent communication skills
• Extremely high level of attention to detail and ability to analyze data
• Ability to work independently, or in a team environment and with various organizations and management levels
• Government Contracting Experience
• Program Finance experience with multiple contract types and programs that have earned value management requirements
• Excellent analytical skills, able to identify financial drivers and perform high level and detailed analysis
• Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems (Cobra, Costpoint, Cognos, Oracle Analytics)
• Experience with PowerBI (Power Business intelligence)
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.