Leidos is seeking a Recruiter to support our Corporate Talent Acquisition team. Candidate will be responsible for partnering with fellow Recruiters to source for candidates on various skill sets within our Corporate team and manage the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process. Candidate will help to achieve and exceed staffing objectives by recruiting top talent. Candidate will also support staff redeployment initiatives throughout the organization.
- Will focus on full lifecycle recruiting for a variety of roles at various levels, such as technical, functional and others as needed
- Provide recruiting support across multiple programs and stakeholders, full lifecycle recruiting to support our Corporate TA
- Must be able to review job descriptions to evaluate candidate fit and provide feedback
- Will be able to identify, qualify and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates
- Will need to use sourcing tools and techniques from online social networking, Boolean searches, referrals and traditional methods to find and attract candidates
- Will proactively help to create new and innovative strategies to attract the hard to find candidates
- Will focus on sourcing passive candidates from networking, cold calling and complex internet searches
- Will screen candidates for basic qualifications, interest, salary availability and more
- Be proactive and provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates
- Evaluate position criteria, candidate requirements, and sourcing options
- Plan, organize, and ensure compliance with policies and programs encompassing employment and / or staffing function
- Communicate with internal customers on an on-going basis to identify and review requirements and responsiveness to organizational needs
- Interact with hiring managers and talent acquisition staff to advocate for employees on internal requisitions
- Perform individual full life cycle technical and non-technical recruiting and functional roles to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, submitting, coordinating / scheduling interviews, and negotiating offers
- Adhere to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements utilizing Workday and internal system reporting resources
- Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and staff.
- Assist with special projects, reporting, system testing as needed to develop and improve the program.
- Must be able to work with a team to provide back up support as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of experience, without a degree 8+ years of overall professional experience
- Candidates must possess at least 4 years of direct recruiting experience, preferably in a fast paced staffing environment
- Qualified candidates must have extensive experience sourcing and providing full life cycle recruitment of various skillsets
- Ability to implement new sourcing initiatives.
- Advanced understanding of OFCCP regulations and FLSA compliance
- Experience with using applicant tracking systems (Workday a plus), MS Office, MS Teams
- Competent, energetic and motivated to exceed personal and established recruiting goals
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, and deadline-oriented environment
- Must be results oriented, have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Must be proactive, have a sense of urgency, strong work ethic and be motivated with strong interpersonal skills and excellent candidate management skills
- Prior recruiting experience in an agency, Government contracting and/or corporate setting strongly preferred
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.