Leidos is seeking a Senior Program Master Scheduler in support of FAA programs. The scheduler will be responsible for applying scheduling theory to develop the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and related artifacts in compliance with applicable standards and best practices in coordination with program management and in support of program execution.
Senior Program Master Scheduler responsibilities:
• Implementing program scheduling business rhythms,
• Developing baseline schedules and associated artifacts to meet contractual/project requirements
• Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting performance against baseline schedules to ensure that contractual cost and schedule objectives are met.
• Maintain schedules, perform risk analysis, identify and resolve critical path issues and network logic conflicts.
• Communicate schedule impacts and propose corrective actions to applicable stakeholders.
• Perform cost/schedule integration in support of Earned Value Management requirements.
• Requires a BA degree and minimum of 4+years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
• Strong Microsoft Office experience.
• Strong Microsoft Project experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge of financial planning/budget planning and tracking
• Advanced Excel skill set including pivot tables, macros, lookup tables
• Must be detail oriented and a team player
• Strong understanding of financial and EVM reporting
• Strong understanding of project planning practices
• Understanding of ANSI/EIA-748 Guidelines
• Experience with: Critical Path Methodology (CPM) and Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
• Experience with customer interaction and communication with senior leadership
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.