Leidos is seeking an experienced Finance executive with a strategic, collaborative and operational approach to achieving goals to lead its QTC Subsidiary. In this role, you will be a key member of the Executive Leadership team and will be responsible for providing insightful strategic, financial and accounting guidance to the Business and leading the Finance function to drive transformation. You will be responsible for directing and overseeing all financial activities for the Business. The CFO will perform effective risk management and plan the financial strategy. Direct reports of the CFO include executive leaders of Finance, Strategic Finance and Accounting. The CFO will be expected to provide thought based analysis and leadership that will energize, motivate and inspire the Business’s workforce.
- Act as a strategic partner to the Business CEO, ELT and Group Finance Leadership.
- Manage the overall financial planning and budgeting of the company.
- Drive a healthy balance sheet. Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders such as auditors and parent company leadership.
- Lead and manage all financial operations including accounting, financial planning and analysis, internal controls and compliance, managing annual audits and forecasting and reporting.
- Further develop the Organizations finance and accounting capabilities with a focus on providing best in class financial leadership in developing scalable processes and solutions for long-term growth.
- Partner with the Chief Information Officer (CIO) to implement financial systems, infrastructure, and analytics to support and enable financial health at all levels of the Business.
- Ensure compliance with all government contracting requirements. Implement finance best practices to meet government contracting requirements and manage government audits.
- Influence, guide and support new business opportunities. Review and refine investment business cases and establish KPIs in collaboration with the Business CEO and Division leaders.
- Communicate with executive leadership and interact directly with the leadership regarding financial issues, and other areas of responsibility. Requires the ability to influence the strategic vision of the organization and clearly articulate the financial position of the company.
- Bachelor's degree and 15+ years of finance experience in a large company.
- Prior experience should include a sitting CFO or in a Senior Finance or Accounting role reporting directly to a CFO or a larger company; exposure to a variety of business-focused finance functions.
- Understanding of government contracting and/or complex business models
- Experience leading transformational finance projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead businesses through growth and cost-efficient efforts.
- Experience working in a public company and development of SOX controls.
- Experience implementing financial systems.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.