Discover yourself at Leidos! Join our team and we’ll unleash your talents to solve most challenging technical problems.
Leidos is seeking Client Systems Specialist for future openings to perform perform Tier-1 help desk support and troubleshooting of customer IT systems.
These positions are part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission. Candidates must possess a current Top Secret/SCI security clearance in order to be considered.
The Client Systems Specialist will work with and lead a dynamic team that executes, enables, and protects operations within an enterprise network architecture. The organization supports over 500 customers with requirements that involve desktop hardware and application support, networking, telecommunications, and data center operations. The Lead will provide first-level contact with customers, to include senior leadership personnel and convey resolutions to issues, track and route trouble tickets, and perform additional client-level IT support.
Lead Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide assigned Leidos team members leadership and mentoring.
- Perform personnel feedback / appraisal
- Conduct customer interfacing
- Approve time cards.
- Submit monthly status report inputs
Client Systems Specialist Duties and Responsibilities.
- Interact with customers to identify IT problems and troubleshoot expediently.
- Communicate job status information to all team members.
- Coordinate with external organizations, to include Tier-2 and Tier-3 organizations, to implement projects and solve IT issues.
- Promote best practices to enhance and improve organizational processes.
- Work with project managers and client systems team to implement IT capabilities.
- Support remote access and telework capabilities across various mobile platforms and applications (VPN, MobiKEY, BUEM etc)
Required Skills and Experience.
- Bachelors Degree and 6+ years of IT customer support experience in an enterprise environment OR a AAS and 10+ years of IT customer support experience in an enterprise environment. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 3+ years of technical experience in one or more Information Systems.
- Be well organized, detail oriented, and have the ability to multitask and communicate clearly with team members and customers.
- Perform frequent lifting and moving of IT equipment weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Be able to perform duties in confined environments.
- CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Must have a current Top Secret SCI clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information management, or equivalent IT degree.
- Experience supporting or working within the 363rd ISR Wing and the ACC ISR contract .
- Respond quickly to rapid changes in customer requirements and accepts new challenges.
- Flexibility to learn new products and teach users how to use technical solutions.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills with solid knowledge of industry security standards and vulnerability scanning techniques.
- MCSA, MSCE, CISSP, or SSCP certifications
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.