Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Defense Group at Leidos is currently seeking candidates for future openings as a JIRA/Confluence Administrator at Fort Meade, MD. Candidates must have a current TS SCI Security Clearance and a current Polygraph.
This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission. The JIRA Administrator will serve as a system developer responsible for managing and integrating ongoing AF ISR projects into JIRA, JIRA Service Desk, and Confluence systems. Ensuring success for AF SCC cryptologic capabilities and/or organizations.
The JIRA/Confluence Administrator will be responsible to the Air Force Cryptologic Office Directorate of Operations for managing and executing all Air Force JIRA & Confluence tasks, to include:
- Integration of other software tools to ensure successful AF SIGINT training, exercises, tests and operations.
- Ensure Air Force ISR capabilities can access necessary information, effectively utilizing AF SCC capabilities to perform AF ISR and combat operations. Identifies strategic implications of operational efforts and recommend courses of action to proactively position the Air Force for success.
- Engages with Air Force and NSA stakeholders to ensure systems are designed and functional and follow all published guidance.
- Be a subject matter expert in all things Atlassian, including JIRA service desk, project, workflow, plugin, and integration configuration, Confluence administration, user and permissions administration.
- Help to ensure our global teams are using Atlassian products effectively for a rapidly growing organization.
- TS/SCI cleared with current Polygraph.
- BA/BS degree and 4 – 6 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience. Additional related experience may substitute for a degree.
- 2 + years of experience working with JIRA/Confluence or Atlassian software systems.
- Familiar with developing JIRA workflows, customization, and integrations to support management
- Familiar with managing JIRA and related product updates and patching; worked with Atlassian support and support organizations of the product plug-ins.
- Candidates will be required to obtain the Jira Administration for Data Center and Server Certification within 180 days after employment.
- Experience working with JIRA Service Desk.
- Experience working in the Intelligence community.
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
- Jira Administration for Data Center and Server Certification
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.