Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Grow your career with a Fortune 500 and top 20 Defense company in the energy sector with a team that has a proven track record of upward mobility. Leidos, Inc., the implementer for Ameren Illinois' award-winning energy efficiency programs, seeks a Portfolio Operations Support Specialist to perform a range of tasks supporting the Energy Efficiency Program. The successful candidate will be organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, able to handle confidential information while supporting Leidos Energy Efficiency Administrative Operations and Data Team.
Location: Peoria, IL
The Portfolio Operations Support Specialist is a trusted source to the program’s business operations and activities. This position will report to the Portfolio Operations Support Manager and perform an extensive array of administrative tasks along with providing support to all departments of the Portfolio.
Other responsibilities include:
- Organize, track, and submit expense reports for all Leidos EE team members
- Assist in the preparation of contact distribution lists, along with seeking out additional contacts
- Organize and complete contractor installer certification with the Illinois Commerce Commission, along with tracking and communicating with contractors regarding re-certification
- Ability to manage and track supply orders for all Leidos EE team members
- Assist Leidos data team with energy efficiency program mail, including scanning and uploading documentation and pickup of mail from PO box
- Assist Portfolio Operations Support Manager with processing rebate applications, verifying rebate eligibility and tracking rebate status
- Assist Leidos EE data team with calling customers, application entry and cleanup as necessary
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing, printing and copying in the office upon return
- Reserve conference rooms and schedule conference calls upon return to office
- Coordinate meeting lunch delivery, setup, and cleanup upon return to office
- Perform general clerical support and assist with ad-hoc requests of this nature as needed
- High school diploma with 3+ years' administrative experience
- Strong knowledge in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to consistently contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment, with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.