Leidos has an immediate opening for a Cloud Integration Engineer on the Systems Engineering & Integration Contract (SEIC), supporting Air Force & Navy Mission Planning. The selected candidate will join a high-performing agile team that uses the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology to support a nationally significant and fast-paced program. Program execution follows DevSecOps best practices and employs robust development, test, and production environments using a full suite of team collaboration tools. The program is focused on creating the Next Generation Mission Planning capability while sustaining the fielded operational system.
The ideal candidate will help manage and design a next generation Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline supporting 30+ developer groups utilizing cutting-edge technology stacks. The candidate will be part of a team of engineers working on DevSecOps solutions enabling rapid software development solutions while providing input into how to improve Mission Planning development processes, tools and software.
The successful candidate will be energetic, organized, eager to learn and comfortable working & speaking in a collaborative team environment. Core responsibilities include:
- Architecting and managing secure high-availability systems using industry standards / best practices
- Provisioning and configuring Azure/AWS cloud resources
- Supporting an Atlassian-based CI/CD environment with developers located across the country
- Supporting Azure/AWS cloud-based infrastructures for multiple enterprise and custom web apps
- Configuring/integrating authentication tools across multiple web applications
- Supporting build, release, and deployment pipelines
- Creating scripts to automate cloud-based tasks
- Creating documentation for systems and processes
- U.S. Citizenship (no dual citizenship)
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Level Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or a closely related field
- Active CompTIA Security+ certification or equivalent 8570 IAT II
- 4+ years of Azure or AWS management cloud experience (Azure preferred)
- Experience with Network Design and topologies including edge services & point-to-point VPN setup within cloud environments
- Understanding of high availability environments -- clustering, failover and geographic redundancy
- Experience with Docker container technologies and Docker container deployment technologies, such as TerraForm, Kubernetes, OpenShift or Helm
- Knowledge of specific applications/tools such as:
- CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps or the Atlassian tool suite
- GIT client usage & GIT servers
- Experience with RedHat Linux, such as:
- Ability to manage, update, configure, and secure RHEL configurations
- Familiarity with Tomcat webservers
- Ability to configure, manage, backup & restore Windows Server 2012 or higher, to include:
- IIS Web Server configuration and management
- Active Directory concepts and implementations
- Candidate must have strong communication, documentation and interpersonal skills to work effectively with multiple contractors, government agencies and other mission planning stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with a scripting programming language like PowerShell and Bash
- Microsoft Azure, RHEL, Windows Server, and/or SQL Server certification(s)
- Experience supporting Bamboo/Jenkins build tools
- Atlassian Tools Suite experience
- Experience supporting large Git repositories
- Microsoft Azure DevTest Labs experience
- Familiarity with Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Familiarity with F5 BIG-IP Authentication and Firewall Solutions
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.