Remote candidates may be considered for this role with preference for candidates who are located or are willing to be located near San Dimas, CA; San Antonio, TX; Nashville, TN; or Malvern, PA.
- Analyzes production, business operations and workflows, distribution, cost analysis, finance, marketing, human resources, and/or a variety of other business and technical problems to formulate and develop new and modified information processing systems.
- Determines techniques to improve the basis for decision making, policy construction, and program design and execution.
- Develops, maintains, and establishes operational specifications for information processing systems including manual systems and those supported by data processing equipment.
- Coordinates with all organizations involved to ascertain system requirements such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead projects as a liaison between clients, subject matter experts and Information Technology Team including Development, Software Quality Assurance, Infrastructure and Release Management departments to facilitate the effective exchange of information to ensure the delivery of the highest quality software and technology solution releases to QTC customers
- Support legacy applications with analysis of roadmap utilizing user stories to support new as well as existing core processes
- Translate business requirements and convert to technical specification requirements including database and table structure analysis, risks and assumptions for outlined solution delivery
- Work closely with System Architects and Developers to create and maintain clear/concise technical documentation
- Establish strategies for deliverables for business projects to include process changes, technology changes and customer impact
- Effectively apply QTC SDLC methodology and enforce process standards
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Superior analytical, product and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Proven ability to manage, prioritize, and successfully execute multiple projects concurrently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work and lead in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and lead a project team
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined
- 9 to 14 years of related experience
- Must possess demonstrated working knowledge with Microsoft SharePoint, Office (Word, Excel), MS Project, Visio and PowerPoint
- Solid knowledge of different software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum)
- Certified Scrum Master and/or Certified Product Owner preferred
- Possess a strong working knowledge in the areas of application programming, database, system design as well as web-based and client/server architectures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation a plus.
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.