Leidos’ C4ISR Mission Solutions Division is seeking Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Trainer for our customer site in Norfolk, VA. The candidate will be a member of the Advanced Information Systems Integration Team (AISIT) as a Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) technical expert, trainer, and mentor supporting Naval Information Warfare Training Group (NIWTG) Direct Support (DIRSUP) Training Program.
- Support Battle Force ELINT Analysts (BFEA), Battle Force Cryptologic Analysts (BFCA) and the Assistant Cryptologic Resource Coordinator (ACRC) personnel who deploy on CVN’s, LHD’s and LHA class ships annually in accordance with NIWTG’s DIRSUP training plan.
- Train sailors onboard Force Level Platforms during the phases of the NIWTG DIRSUP training plan which coincides with the ships Optimized Fleet Response Plan (OFRP) schedule.
- Assist with diagnosing naval information system problems, providing ad hoc refresher training, working with distance support, providing feedback, and supporting system testing.
- Create, instruct and maintain the NIWTG DIRSUP training plan curriculum.
- Interact, coordinate, and attend meetings with Fleet leadership for the purpose of evaluating and improving the DIRSUP operator curriculum/training.
- Must have and be able to maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 4+ years of related SIGINT analysis experience. Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree
- Recent Naval SIGINT experience, preferably aboard CVN, LHD, or LHA class ships.
- In-depth experience operating and/or training Integrated Broadcast System (IBS), JTT, USB Entr, DCGS-N, GALE and OFM equipment.
- Experience operating and/or training MIST, THRESHER, MiOnline, Flight Vision, Tactical Receive Segment (TRS), NRL MDA, METRICS, Analyst Notebook, Renior, TargetCop and Chat Surfer software systems.
- Experience developing instructional materials and job aids (be able to provide examples).
- U.S. Navy Instructor and Master Training Specialist (MTS), or CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT)+.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.