Leidos’ Payroll Services team is seeking a customer service oriented Deltek Timesheet Administrator. This position will be responsible for providing support related to timesheet processing, audit requests, status reporting, special projects, and other duties as assigned. This role reports to the Director of US Payroll.
- Monitoring timesheets to ensure they are submitted and approved in a timely manner.
- Assist employees with timesheet questions and/or issues with the recording of hours which may be confidential in nature
- Perform timecard corrections in the system of varying complexity
- Track via a log any non-immediate terminating employees’ timesheets by reaching back to HR and approvers for the employee’s final timesheets.
- Provide appropriate timesheets to Human Resources/Legal when necessary.
- Tracking and reporting timesheet discrepancies.
- Maintain and update approver groups in the system
- Assist employees with creating paper correcting timesheets when needed
- Complete large volume of timesheet adjustments
- Recommend actions to resolve timesheet discrepancies.
- Special projects / other duties as assigned
- A High School diploma or GED, coupled with 3+ years’ timesheet administration or time charging experience.
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a government contracting environment.
- Ability to work overtime when special projects occur.
- Require strong working knowledge of time charging policies and procedures to insure adherence to Company Policy and Federal Labor Laws.
- Deadline oriented and ability to multi-task
- The ability to complete assignments independently.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Must be resourceful to find answers to questions
- Knowledge and application skills of business tools including MS Office
Pay Range:Pay Range $33,150.00 - $51,000.00 - $68,850.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.