Leidos currently has an opening for a Mission Crew Training Simulator (MCTS) at Offutt AFB, NE. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission. Candidates must already possess a current TS/SCI with polygraph.
Candidate will support building training scenarios for the Mission Crew Training Simulator (MCTS) to aid in training for the RC-135 aircrew members. The candidate will be required to standardize training task objectives and timelines in support of Mission Qualification, Mission Certification, and pre-deployment training. The candidate shall develop and maintain MCTS scenarios that are standardized, exportable, and adaptable training to stay relevant with ever changing adversaries. These scenarios shall require biannual reviews and updates to reflect the current target operational environment.
The candidate shall provide the following courseware development support:
· Create MCTS-based scenarios for government and military personnel that shall simulate live target training based on customer provided Training Task List (TTL) objectives
· Make applicable changes and updates to existing courseware as needed.
· Create and update simulations as needed to meet new requirements for non-kinetic operations and modern collection systems.
· Provide project tracking metrics to 55th Operations Group Training detailing work completed and technical and/or scheduling issues.
· Provide “white cell” scripts and instructor guides to customer to support TTL objectives
· TS/SCI with polygraph required on day 1.
· Bachelor's and 6+ years of relevant experience OR Associate's and 10+ years of relevant experience. (Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree).
· Experience supporting airborne ISR platforms
· Experience in SIGINT and/or ELINT Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED).
· Possible shift work may be required at times
· Experience supporting military training to include at least one of the following: Initial and Mission Qualification programs and Continuation Training, to include Courseware Development (CWD), Instructional Systems Design (ISD), Status of Training (SOT) reporting, or documentation of Job Qualifications Standards (JQS) or student progress reports.
· Experience developing courseware to support Training Task Lists (TTL).
· Experience in project management adhering to Agile and/or Scrum concepts.
· Familiar with RC-135 capabilities and operational missions
· Knowledge in operating a Linux-based operating system.
· Language skills highly desired.
· Security + certified
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.