Leidos has an opening for a PACAF C5ISRO Systems Engineer at Hickam Air Base, Hawaii. This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance. The contractor will analyze and develop plans and designs for C5ISR JWICS systems capabilities and develop integration and implementation plans and schedules as well as evaluate and make recommendations concerning Commercial and Government off the Shelf (COTS/GOTS) hardware and software applications. The candidate will monitor the status of projects, prepare milestone reports, and present status reports to program managers and client staff. The chosen individual will provide technical and administrative support for systems installation, testing, administration, maintenance, and programming, as well as provide operation and maintenance support of CI5ISR systems to include system engineering, troubleshooting and repair of existing systems and/or networks. The candidate will provide support to install and upgrade C5ISRO architectures as directed by the government.
More specifically, the candidate will:
- Analyzes and develops plans and designs for C4I systems capabilities.
- Develops integration and implementation plans and schedules.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations concerning Commercial and Government off the Shelf (COTS/GOTS) hardware and software applications.
- Monitors status of projects, prepares milestone status reports, and presents status to program managers and client staff.
- Provides technical and administrative support for systems installation, testing, administration, maintenance, and programming.
- Provides operational and maintenance support of C4I systems to include system administration, troubleshooting and repairing of existing systems and/or networks.
- Provides support to install and upgrade C4I architectures as directed by the government
- Coordinate and communicate with PACAF PA-ESC and other Theater wide System Engineers and government managers on going activities and new technical solutions developed for implementation at all sites.
- Have a solid knowledge of network protocols, Windows, Linux, and UNIX operating systems
- Possess state-of-the-art knowledge of World Wide Web, Intelink, and intranet technology, processes, and applications
- Possess current knowledge of DoD Information Security Policies and Programs for COMPUSEC and INFOSEC, multi-level security, and emerging information warfare concepts
- Have an understanding of military operations, organizations, and operational information requirements
- Be familiar with Air Force intelligence systems and joint programs such as GALE and GCCS
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows environment and family of software to include: Server 2003/2007/2012, VMWare, Exchange, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills, be customer service oriented, and possess project management skills
- Demonstrate an ability to methodically and proactively analyze problems and identify solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field. Additional years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- More than 8 years’ experience in C4I related activities
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) current certification Required
- TS/SCI Clearance required on day one
- Experience configuring network devices
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II – Security +
- Self-motivated with minimal supervision
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification highly desired
External Referral Eligible
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.