Leidos is seeking Junior SharePoint Developer to support the Department of Transportation in Cambridge, Massachusetts. In this role, you will be responsible for working with business users and other stakeholders to understand business processes, gather and document project requirements and translate them into functional and non-functional specifications for application development/forms solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Gather Application Development initiative/form requirements and understand customer’s strategic goals and ensure request is in alignment with these goals.
- Work with development team to design and develop high performing solutions which satisfy the requirements.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with business users and other stakeholders to understand business processes, gather and document project requirements
- Develop Nintex Forms using Nintex Forms 2016
- Develop Nintex Workflows using Workflow Designer
- Work with the development team to design and develop high performing solutions which satisfy the requirements
- Create QA test cases/test steps to ensure quality
- Responsible for QA testing the entire solution to ensure that it is ready for user acceptance testing
- Work with end users to ensure user acceptance testing and a complete delivery of reporting/analysis solution
- Perform peer review and testing on Forms and Workflows
- Remains technically fluent with new and existing forms tools, processes, and development techniques
- Support SharePoint Development & Testing
- Bachelor's degree and 2 or more years of related experience
- Experience creating and managing SharePoint Content
- Working with SharePoint lists, libraries, views & workflows
- Experience working with business workflows
- Basic Internet Technology Development skills (HTML/CSS)
- Experience/Understanding of Software Development principles
- UI/UX fundamentals
- MS Office 2013
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-discipline and motivation in all aspects of job performance
- Attention to details
- Ability to work independently
- Openness and flexibility to learn any new technology as needed
- Experience with Nintex forms and workflows
- Microsoft InfoPath 2013 or other Form creation application (Oracle, Adobe)
- SharePoint Development is a plus
- User Design
- Current technical certifications in relevant technologies
- Previous work or consulting experience supporting state or Federal government clients
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.