Leidos is seeking a System Administrator to partner on a large enterprise IT contract for the DOD.
Administrator will be responsible for maintaining existing enterprise identity management solutions, troubleshoot incidents, and assist with transitioning new capabilities from the engineering team to production. Duties will include validating the health and status, operations, and maintenance of identity management systems such as Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Azure Active Directory Connect (AADC), Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), ADFS Web Application Proxy (WAP), Quest Active Roles Server (ARS), Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), LDAP Border Directory Systems (AD Lightweight Directory Services, Radiant Logic, VDS etc.). This individual will work in a team environment supporting a large enterprise spanning multiple enclaves and sites.
- Individuals in this role may be required to remotely log into the end users' endpoint (desktops and/or servers) in order to perform technical configuration, rebooting, and other remedial actions to assist with troubleshooting authentication anomalies.
- Provide support for implementing, troubleshooting and maintaining of identity management systems. Rapidly distinguish isolated user problems from enterprise-wide application/system problems and provide recommended solutions.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to collect data, conduct analysis, develop, and implement solutions associated with incident tickets and requirements.
- Develop, test and document solutions to complex identity management technical issues.
- Build and deploy Domain Controllers and other identity management servers through remote means at customer sites utilizing approved installation procedures.
- Provide follow-up reports (technical findings, feedback, resolution steps taken) for root cause analysis, engineering technical assessment and process improvement initiatives.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Update operations and maintenance documentation for 24/7/365 enterprise watch personnel.
- Support operations across multiple geographic locations.
- Develop solutions to complex technical issues.
- Work independently as part of a virtual team
- Experience with PowerShell commands and scripting/automation
- Experience with supporting and managing Identity Management technologies including the following:
Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)
Forefront Identity Manager (FIM)
Quest Active Roles Server (ARS)
LDAP Border Directory Systems
Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
Secure Token Authentication Services/PKI Integration
- Experience with Quest ARS PowerShell extensions and implementing ARS task automation
- Experience with Tier 2/Tier 3 system administration
- Experience interacting with customers during the course of troubleshooting incidents and system anomalies
- Experience troubleshooting issues in a growing environment
- Experience with log reviews, incident analysis, and identification of issue trends
- Experience with server patch management methodologies
- Experience mentoring and training junior personnel
- Time management skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Track record of working effectively within a virtual team, and support to peers toward improved processes and results
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with support ticket management systems
- Candidate must, at a minimum, meet DoD 8570.11- IAT Level II certification requirements (currently Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP)
- The candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree with 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience, Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience, or 12 years of prior relevant experience in lieu of education.
An active TS/SCI with polygraph is required for this position.
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
Knowledge of integrating Exchange and Active Directory
ITIL Foundations Certification
Microsoft or other commercial Identity Management certifications (i.e., Identity and Access Administrator Associate, Azure Administrator Associate, Quest Active Roles Administration, and Quest Active Roles Implementation and Configuration)
Experience with the following technologies:
- Azure Active Directory/Azure Active Directory Connect (AADC)
- Active Directory Federation Service (ADFS)
- ADFS Web Application Proxy (WAP)
- Radiant Logic
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.