Leidos Civil Group has an opportunity for a Lead Quality Analyst supporting the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract IV (NISC IV) program.
The Lead Quality Analyst must have a strong quality assurance and continuous improvement background, a passion for quality, be self-motivated, and possess change management skills. The role involves conducting continuous improvement events such as Just Do Its, Kaizens, Value Stream and Process Mapping. Additionally the candidate must have demonstrated experience gathering customer feedback, leading root cause analysis investigations, and performing internal audits.
- Utilize continuous improvement skills to lead targeted improvement efforts; including current/future state process mapping and developing/revising Standard Operating Procedures.
- Conduct customer feedback meetings to assess performance against customer expectations/program requirements. Communicate results internally; including leading root cause analysis, implementing robust corrective and preventive actions (CAPA), and assessing effectiveness.
- Perform task order performance work statement (PWS) reviews to ensure contents are clear with work products/deliverables documented with specific delivery schedules/dates.
- Conduct Lessons Learned sessions to gain valuable feedback on what did/did not go well throughout the program; utilize feedback sustain positive results and/or address areas of improvement.
- Ensure adherence to all Leidos standards, policies, and best practices; including execution of internal audits per Engineering Edge Tailored Process Baseline requirements.
- Support and maintain strong and productive relationships with key stakeholders ensuring objectives are understood and incorporated into a framework of continuous improvement.
- Requires BS and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Strong continuous improvement background; Lean Six Sigma/PDCA experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Program Management practices/methodology.
- Experience auditing to external quality standards; including ISO 9001:2015 and CMMI.
- Knowledge of industrial automation tools and processes.
- Strong communication and writing skills with emphasis on communications with government customers and third-party stakeholders.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, & Project), QA applications and databases.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust Security Clearance.
- ISO 9001 trained.
- Certified Lean Six-Sigma Black Belt.
- PMP certified.
- Certifications to include Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate.
- Experience with business process automation and business process integration efforts.
- Familiarity with the Federal Government work environment.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.