The Leidos Office of Technology is seeking experienced Technical Enablement Leads (TELs) to support adoption and fielding of Leidos innovations into customer programs and internal organizations. The TEL will collaborate with Business Development teams, Operations Teams, Solution Development teams, and technical support resources to ensure that Leidos technical solutions accurately address customer needs, future demand signals, and are aligned to the priorities of key customer technical decision-makers across all lines of business. The TEL is responsible for spearheading and coordinating implementation of technical solutions on-contract as well as engaging with customers and other Leidos organizations to drive technical roadmap development. The TEL will be a cross-functional resource that will support capture activities and programs within Defense, Intel, Civil, Dynetics, & Health verticals—prioritizing efforts based on maximizing total impact on team productivity, customer value, or as directed by the Technology Operations Lead.
- Acts as a liaison between groups and solution development teams for operationalization of discrete solution packages.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address RFIs and RFPs, customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders such as CTOs, PMs, and Solution development teams to determine if solution is the right fit to address customer requirements.
- Collaborates closely with BD, PMs, CTOs, Solution development teams to coordinate insertion of differentiated solutions towards a wining proposal.
- Coordinates closely with BD, PMs, CTOs, Solution development teams to align solution design with customers’ business requirements. Provides solution requirements input to solution development team based on feedback from various stakeholders.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities with BD and PMs for On Contract Account growth and coordinates insertion of solution within contracts by collaborating with stakeholders such as contract PMs and technical staff. Solution development teams and CTOs.
- Harvests proof points and metrics related to solutions implemented in proposals and their influence over wins. Harvests proof points and metrics from on contract implementations.
- Master's degree (or equivalent) in Information Systems, Information Security, IT, EE, Network Engineering, Computer Science with 15+ years of prior relevant experience
- Significant experience (5+ years) designing, building and curating enterprise IT capabilities the Federal Systems Integration market
- Product Life cycle knowledge/experience
- Knowledge and experience with FedRamping Products
- Experience in capturing technical requirements and defining technical solutions in the form of conceptual, logical, and physical designs, including the ability to articulate those concepts verbally, graphically and in writing.
- Ability to synthesize solution design information, architectural principles, available technologies, third-party products, and industry standards to formulate a system architecture that meets client requirements and can be delivered within the desired timeframe.
- Experience developing cost models, technical delivery plans, technical solutions and basis of estimates (BOEs), including BOM development. Also develop concept of operations and discuss these models in Agile, federal SDLC or ITIL based terms.
- Experience identifying potential design, performance, security, and support problems, including ability to identify technical risks/challenges and develop relevant mitigation strategies.
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundation Certification
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust security clearance
- Knowledge of trends in technology related to Digital Transformation
- Knowledge of Security requirements particular to federal Agencies
- Cloud and DevOps Certifications
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.