Leidos is seeking an Innovation Cloud/Infrastructure Engineer for a technical development program supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. As a Cloud Engineer on this program, you will design, develop, and implement a Cloud-Native Service architecture that software development teams can leverage to use cloud capabilities. This position will work with the program as a whole to offer innovative solutions to improve the business of our customer. The Innovation Team will research and recommend highly innovative technologies across all teams. This team will assess the maturity level of the Technology, its capabilities and identify where innovation as a solutions could be offered to our customer
- This role provides technical leadership and delivers an innovative product, service, or a combination of products and services that address a customer's specific requirements.
- Support the development of enterprise software solutions within AWS.
- Duties include developing innovative approaches and solutions, using non-quantitative tools and guidelines from past experience.
- This role provides execution guidance and practical engineering support to mission teams
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must have active TS/SCI with Poly
- Must have experience with IdAM / ICAM delivery systems, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes,
- Entitlement Management and Digital Policy Management
- Must have experience with security accreditation process
- Must have experience with the Cloud / Amazon Web Services
- Extensive experience in Cloud Technologies and infrastructure -as-code concepts.
- Understanding of aspects of architect and design enterprise cloud solutions and AWS.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Extensive experience interacting with cross functional project teams including Software Development, System Engineering/ Verification and Validation, Security, Compliance and Quality Assurance.
- Extensive experience working in Agile, SAFe, and Scrum environments.
- Extensive experience working with DevOps CI/CD related technologies (Azure DevOps, Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Docker, Confluence, Sonar Lint, and Junit.
- Knowledge of Software Configuration Management life cycle deliverables.
- In-depth experience with AWS Console, CLI, and manage services utilizing cloud services to build infrastructure as a code in an automated fashion
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Agile development methods
- Minimum of one AWS Certification from the AWS Associate level (AWS Certified Architect Associate, AWS Certified Developer Associate, or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate)
- At least 2 years of C2S experience
- Cloud formation
- Server less architectures and implementations
- Big data solutions for data lake implementations (Elasticsearch)
- Managing complex Sponsor relationships and requirements gathering
- Experience with support and delivery to an Azure cloud environment
- Experience with migrating workloads to the cloud
- Injecting detailed technical direction into teams for adoption
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.