Are you interested in improving and shaping the IT industry? Leidos has a long-term customer who we have supported in all areas of IT operations since the client’s first outsourcing engagement over 20 years ago. We’re seeking an Application Development and Maintenance Services (ADMS) Service Delivery Manager who is motivated by variety, is seeking a challenging environment for professional growth, and is interested in growing customer relationships with an Investor Owned Utility client headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana.
The ADMS Service Delivery Manager will lead a large diverse team of both onshore and offshore application engineers and responsible for the operational delivery and support for over 300+ key business applications for utility client. The role is responsible for delivering application management services to client, on budget, with first time quality, and adherence to business requirements while standardizing/rationalizing technical platforms. The successful candidate will be key in enriching the long-term relationship with this customer.
Location: We are looking for someone in The Woodlands, TX, Little Rock, AR, or New Orleans, LA. Role may be remote initially, however once COVID restrictions loosen candidate may be expected to report to the office/client site.
- Responsible for overall accountability for delivering application maintenance and support services for 300+ utility applications including a mixture of ERP, large scale client/server, web-enabled, legacy mainframe, and desktop applications
- Provide leadership and guidance for Application support organization including onshore and offshore enterprise application teams
- Manage a large team of Application Managers
- Actively manage the supporting applications to ensure stability and performance
- Develop strategies and processes to revolutionize/transform/improve the current client environment.
- Ensure adherence to service-level agreements.
Required Education & Skills:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management or Engineering or equivalent degree with 12+ years of experience in Delivery and Management of IT Services. High school diploma with an additional 4 years related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- A minimum of 7+ years of managing or leading large (100+) teams
- Experience working in electric utility industry preferred
- Strong working knowledge of infrastructure and software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams
- Experience working in a multi-vendor environment
- In depth knowledge of multiple technologies aligned with IT standards
- Excellent customer service skills (Director and Above)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.