The successful candidate will support our customer’s mission by thoroughly testing and verifying a variety of Enterprise Identity and Access Management (IdAM) functionalities and enhancements.
- Perform functional, system integration, exploratory, performance, smoke, and regression testing on the UI and API for a variety of capabilities.
- Test SOAP and REST APIs using SoapUI
- Update and maintain SoapUI projects that are used for testing
- Create, update, and review detailed manual test procedures that are delivered to the customer
- Work with developers and other members of the test team to develop the test procedure updates
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), executing and demonstrating test procedures in front of customer witnesses
- Work closely with other members of the test team to ensure team goals are reached
- Work with developers to identify and resolve discrepancies found during testing
- Collaborate with System Engineers to verify system functionality against requirements
- Update and review the Requirements Verification Traceability Matrix (RVTM)
- Requires BS and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience testing SOAP and REST APIs using SoapUI or a similar tool
- Experience creating, updating, and reviewing step-by-step test procedures
- Experience working with developers to identify and resolve discrepancies found during testing
- Experience working in a team environment and working independently, self-motivated
- Strong, effective, and professional communication (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience with test automation tool implementation such as Selenium and Cucumber
- Experience with maintaining test automation scripts
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.