- Technical planning, system hardware-software design, integration, verification and validation, and ensuring that our releases are fielded properly to all of our environments.
- Perform system requirements analysis, integration, system testing and quality Troubleshoot and resolve system/operational incidents spanning multiple customer environments.
- Perform root cause analysis for operational incidents
- Analyze system performance and take corrective actions as needed
- Assist Tier 2 with resolving complex technical solutions and communicates/transcribes resolution of efforts within our team.
- Develops technical solutions that require coordinating with mission partners, consumer applications, and other external entities in troubleshooting enterprise incidents and integration problems
- Develops solutions to technical problems that are unclear and require deep technical knowledge by collecting data, identify and analyze trends in Operational Incidents, and provide suggestions to mitigate common issues
- Work closely with Ops Tech Lead and Development Lead to identify baseline enhancements to improve operational stability
- Work with deployment and ISP teams to support baseline deployments to operations and RCA of inconsistencies between environments
- Willingness to support off-hour calls to assist in troubleshooting when high priority operational incidents occur
- Supports the development team with the design, process, and troubleshooting of baseline updates and code changes for implementation within our operational environments
- Develops complex solutions to support architecture changes and external user needs
- BS degree and 6 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience.
- Clearance: TS/SCI clearance required
- Security+ Certification or other DOD 8570 IAT Lvl II Certification
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written to internal and external customers.
- Ability to quickly learn new software and IT concepts
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Self-starter with an ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Intimately familiar with COTS products that the program leverages: Oracle Identity and Access Management (IdAM) suite, Apache webgates, and Computer Associates (CA) API Gateway
- Experience scripting in a Linux environment using Shell and Bash
- Deep understanding and background in COTS integration and custom code development
- Oracle IdAM products (OAM, OIF, OID, OVD, OUD, OIM)
- Strong Linux/UNIX experience
- PKI authentication
- Elastic Suite
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.