Leidos is seeking Cyber Analyst with TS/SCI poly to work on a government (IT) contract in the Chantilly, VA, area. Cyber Analyst are responsible for Information Assurance in support of Networks and Information Security Systems.
- Assists the ISSOs with preparing documentation for RMF (Risk Management Framework).
- Responsible for analyzing and developing test procedures and contingency plans as part of the assessment and authorization (A&A) process.
- Assists in complex risk and vulnerability assessments including development of risk mitigation strategies.
- Tests, and integrates/automates security tools.
- Assess system configurations and installs security tools, scans systems to determine compliancy and report results and evaluates products and various aspects of system administration.
- Conducts and evaluates security program audits to identify risks.
- Aids in computer incident investigations and evaluations.
- This position has the potential to operate in a 12 hour shift (6AM to 6PM or 6PM to 6AM, 3/4 days per week, including weekends and holidays).
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Typically requires BS and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or additional relivant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience in information assurance and cyber security engineering
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and ICD 503 Security Accreditation processes.
CISSP and/or ISSEP Certification
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.