Are you interested in making an immediate impact by improving and shaping the consumer fraud-protection industry? Would you like to play a critical role in protecting consumers from deceptive and unfair practices in the marketplace? Leidos, a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering and science solutions organization is seeking an Identity and Access Management (IDAM) Systems Engineer to join the team.
Leidos is looking for an experienced Identity and Access Management (IDAM) Systems Engineer to contribute to the deployment and maintenance of an IDAM solution to serve as a comprehensive Identity as a Service (IDaaS) platform for our federal government client. As an Identity and Access Management (IDAM) Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for working closely with Federal leadership to define, implement, deploy and maintain an IDaaS platform that supports both internal and external user identity and access management functionality.
As a member of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions team, you will:
- Design, develop and maintain a comprehensive IDaaS solution based on the Okta (identity and access management) platform.
- Have experience in identity access management and governance, to include single sign on, identity federation, enterprise directory architecture and design, and resource provisioning; Okta preferred.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Responsible to install, integrate and deploy Okta products in client environments.
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Work with the Identity Access Management team to continue making enhancement to the Identity Access Management program.
- Work closely with development teams to perform User management, group management and Password management requests.
- Create and maintain Identify Access Management metrics.
- Document various system access for all Users to store in a centralized repository (CMBD)
- Support efforts regarding audit findings, adherence to compliance and organizational change.
- Responsible for working to resolve Okta system issues escalated within the service level agreement.
- Ability to create, and modify CONOPS, and Standard Operating Procedure documents
- Experience in OKTA IAM.
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or related field and 4 to 8 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s Degree with 3 to 5 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent years of experience may substitute for a degree.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- 5+ years working with Identity and Access Management platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex, fast paced environment
- Detailed knowledge of the Okta platform
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.