Leidos currently has a need for a Systems Administrator on the PACAF C5ISRO Program located at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska. The Systems Administrator will support the HQ PACAF A3/6 Operations Directorate and is recognized as the subject matter expert supporting the systems requirements for the operation, maintenance, repair, integration, and enhancement of an Air Operations Center (AOC) Weapon System unit, and other C5ISRO systems which interface with the AOC Weapon System. The selected individual will be responsible for the systems engineering and technical services required to ensure that the AOC’s information technology infrastructure is operating securely, reliably and efficiently.
- Performs the full range of system/network administration and database management tasks to include VMware virtual servers, Citrix Xen App and XenServer, SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange, Solaris UNIX, Linux, and Windows server system administration.
- Performs installation, configuration, and reconfiguration; software install, load, and applications server configuration; system performance monitoring and multi-server troubleshooting; security and user id/duty position management; Oracle/SQL database server management, backup, recovery, and maintenance in a real-time, on-line, redundant backup data server configuration; database and applications server performance monitoring, problem documentation, and field-level resolution; database SQL query and Oracle
- Report writer reports generation to satisfy user articulated requirements; GUI customization and management; maintenance of system files, and TBMCS system parameters.
- Ensures servers are in compliance with DoD Information Assurance requirements and update's servers that are not in compliance.
- Supports the AOC Configuration Management program.
- Assists in researching and preparing all materials/documentation in support of new system requirements submitted to the AOC Change Review Board (CRB), in accordance with the Unit Configuration Management Plan.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- 6+ years of experience administering large, multi-server, workstation/thin client, relational database structured application systems
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, electrical/electronic engineering, or mathematics
- May substitute 3 years relevant systems administrator experience for required educational qualifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with C2 or Intel systems and/or PCI3 system/database administration (highly recommended)
- Experience with UNIX, Solaris System Administration, Oracle Database Administration, SQL query, UNIX scripting languages, system/database monitoring and multi-server troubleshooting
- Experience in networking in a TCP/IP-based, intranet-like, distributed client environment
External Referral Eligible
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.