- Integrate the existing IWMDT map into the NATs infrastructure through IOC
- Continue the integration of advanced IWMDT map features into the NATs infrastructure post-IOC
- Migrate the ArcGIS map server to the ESRI container based version of ArcGIS map server.
- Develop new NATs map user features using feedback from developers and stakeholders during the development of new NATs capabilities.
- Develop new map 3D capabilities as they are defined by the user community. The existing 3D capabilities use Cesium, this may be converted to ESRI in the future.
- Research the possibility of using alternative 2D and 3D map tools and servers that are not ESRI proprietary tools.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree and 12+ years relevant IT/Geospatial Information Systems experience.
- Candidate must be a US citizen (dual citizenship not authorized)
- Candidate must have at minimum an active DoD Secret clearance and be able to obtain DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance.
Candidate must have 5+ years experience with the following
- ArcGIS Pro/ArcMap
- ArcGIS API for Python (ArcPy) and Python 3.x
- ArcGIS Server 10.8
- ArcGIS Web adaptor
- Spatial Databases
- Data Visualization
- Postgres with PostGIS extension and SQL
- RESTful Web Service
- Development using virtual machines
- Java Spring
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.