Leidos Corporate has an immediate opportunity for a Costpoint Financial Systems Analyst to join our Enterprise Systems Transformation (EST) Organization. In this role, you will have the opportunity and visibility to the business functions by working in the Costpoint Projects and Billing modules as well as supporting Strategic EST Projects and Costpoint improvement initiatives.
This is a partial telework position (50% onsite - 50% telework) that can be supported from one of our offices in Oak Ridge - TN, Reston - VA, King of Prussia – PA, Huntsville – AL, Rockville – MD.
- Support Costpoint improvement initiatives in the projects/billing areas and identify system enhancement opportunities.
- Perform Costpoint activities in the projects/billing areas including but not limited to system testing, month-end/quarter-end closing, batch processing, Project/billing ticket resolution, and audit support.
- Support strategic business initiatives including but not limited to identifying improvement areas that can benefit from automation
- Support business transformation projects that are in-process or upcoming, and supporting business integrations/divestitures.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting with 4-8 years’ experience in relevant field. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Prior experience must include Costpoint financial system experience, preferably in the Projects, Revenue, or Billing areas.
- Experience leading projects.
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel with excellent leadership, verbal, written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Able to think “out of the box” to solve problems, make processes more efficient.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment with diverse locations.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to grasp new ideas and skills quickly.
- Customer service focused.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
- Government contracting experience.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.