LEIDOS is currently searching for a Travel Support Team Analyst-Lead, to support the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program, a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required.
The DHMSM Travel Support Team Analyst-Lead will manage assigned tasks, and day to day activities as assigned, supporting approximately 200 travelers per week. Travel occurs to and from multiple cities in the contiguous United States in support of the DHMSM program, the ability to effectively manage assigned task and escalate complex issues as required, to accomplish project goals, meet established schedules and resolve operational issues quickly and successfully, will be key. The Travel Support Team Analyst-Lead will be able to demonstrate a history of working with multiple teams to resolve problems, and the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across multiple teams, as well as external and internal vendor and/or support services.
Duties will also include working closely with the DHMSM Travel Support Team Project Manager, and interacting with the Deployment Team, Leidos Travel Partner and Travel Leaders Corporation (TLC) as needed, to ensure travel schedules are up to date and in place to meet program objectives, with potential plans in place to resolve any issues. Coordinate with DHMSM Project Control team to ensure that all invoices and expense reports are accurately reconciled and paid in a timely manner.
- Lead support of daily activities and workflow processes of the Expense Report (ER) Team. Facilitate timely review and approval of the full cycle of ER processing including traveler payment inquiries support and resolution, SharePoint document management.
- Verify all required receipts and documentation are included in each ER submission and the charge number used for the expense report is correct based on the trip authorization in Travel Trips list. Create fully documented ER packages that substantiate costs fully in preparation for government auditing requirements.
- Able to support and perform all levels of the DHMSM ER process flow.
- Develop ER metrics to identify and implement process improvements into the ER process that will improve overall processing time from submission date to payment date. Increase accuracy of first round ER Analyst submissions to increase overall throughput and reduce rework.
- Support ER reconciliation efforts.
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years of prior relevant experience or High School graduate with 10 years of work experience.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain/maintain an ADP2/IT2 Public Trust Clearance.
- Demonstrated experience leading a team, providing ongoing guidance and instruction.
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems effectively and tenaciously follow through to ensure the successfully completed of program tasks.
- Candidate must be able to interface and communicate effectively with ER Analyst staff, travelers, and management in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products. Advanced level Excel experience.
- Prior demonstrated experience with SharePoint site management.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including the proven ability to successfully work with multiple internal and external team members, at a variety of levels.
- Prior demonstrated experience supporting ER development, approval, processing.
- Prior DHMSM Program experience and Public Trust clearance.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.