The Leidos Civil NISC IV program has an opening for a Senior Financial Analyst in Oklahoma City, OK. This position is responsible for supporting the Power Operations Engineering Team, AJW-171. This position will support the Federal Aviation Administration through the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC) IV. The position will support AJW-171 with administrative, budgeting, and financial management functions.
Activities will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Support AJW-171 management in the development, tracking and execution of their budget. This would involve running reports and entering data in FAA financial systems such as REGIS, PRISM, etc.
· Review financial documents for accuracy prior to management review and approval.
· Generation of financial reports and investigations into discrepancies
· Computing and recording expenditures/refunds in FAA financial systems
· Obtaining quotes for supplies/services
· Processing PRISM purchase requests (PRs)
· Processing E2 travel requests
· Support AJW-171 employees on policies and systems used to procure goods and services (PRISM, PCARD, E2, etc.)
· Scheduling meetings and managing joint use meeting space
· Taking meeting minutes
· Support with Time and Attendance
· Monitoring team communication tools such as phone lines, e-mail etc. and taking appropriate action
· Support managers with calendar management
· Assist managers and employees understand and comply with administrative processes and policies
· Other routine duties as they relate to administrative and financial support.
The qualified candidate will have:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field and 8+ years of experience. A Master’s degree may be substituted for years of experience.
Experience with government Capital Investment Projects
Must be proficient in the following software applications; MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
Must have base knowledge or better in Adobe Acrobat Pro.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.