The Defense Group at Leidos is seeing an A&A Analyst on our GSMO II IDIQ contract’s Joint Service Provider (JSP) Cyber Security Task Order in Alexandria, VA. JSP provides a full range of IT products, services, and solutions and customer services to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) and the Joint Staff (JS), Director of Administration (DA), Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA), Washington Headquarters Services (WHS), and other OSD offices for them to meet mission and business requirements. Through the JSP Cyber Security program, JSP performs a wide variety of services and functions required to secure the information security posture for DoD services.
You will be responsible for managing and processing a wide variety of data requests in support of JSP. To be successful, you will need to be well organized and have a background in managing large amounts of data and processes.
This task order is expected to be awarded in January with start of performance in February. This position has potential to start ahead of contract award in order to support transition in activities. An active Secret clearance is required prior to start and this role will be based onsite in the Arlington, VA area. Some remote work will be allowed.
- Individual will guide and advise on all matters involving the Risk Management Framework (RMF), Assessment and Authorizations (A&A) and day-to-day security.
- Analyst will work closely with government and IA Team to support Authorization to Operate (ATO) accreditation conditions and requirements.
- Conduct network security reviews that include validation of DISA’s Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG), network security policy, requirements and design.
- Managing and documenting A&A projects using Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) A&A workflow platform.
- Advise, conduct and document risk assessments, development of System Security Plans (SSP), Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&M) and security policies and procedures
- Provide guidance in the implementation of security controls, doctrine and policies.
- Implement information assurance (IA) and security standards and procedures to identify, report and resolve security violations.
- Establish and satisfy IA and security requirements based upon user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Integrate and implement computer system security solutions. Analyze general IA related technical problems and support in solving these problems.
- Perform various automated and manual testing, examination, scanning, interviewing, and discovery techniques to identify, validate, and assess system vulnerabilities.
- Active DoD Secret clearance with ability to obtain and maintain TS/SCI
- DoD 8570 IAM II
- BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- RH – Linux OS, or Windows OS, or Cisco experience
- Must possess excellent writing and communication skills; have the ability to develop documentation and management level presentations.
- Candidate is expected to have technical knowledge and skills in one of the following areas: System Administration, network engineering, applications, and security operations.
- Demonstrate potential and willingness to learn and adapt to rapid changes in technology.
- PMP Certification
- Experience in performing risk assessment, IT audits, security planning, systems accreditation and policy development.
- Experience complying with DoD regulations and preparing for responding to information security audits and questionnaires.
- Understanding of related information technology (e.g. firewalls, VPN, virtualization, DLP, etc) and physical security assets.
- Understanding of basic networking, routing and transport security technologies and architectures
- Knowledge of domain structures, user authentication, data encryption, access audits and end-user security best practices.
- Experience with UNIX/LINUX OS and any scripting language.
- Experience working with IDS/IPS and processes.
External Referral Eligible
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.