The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations, maintenance, and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). This position will be to setup and maintain network infrastructure (switches, routers, etc…) and their configurations while supporting the design/upgrade/buildout of the networks. The position is a self-lead position to not only work network incidents, outage, but the deployment/extension of the network.
- Providing technical support in all areas of networking, such as routers, firewalls, bridges, gateways, etc.
- Evaluating, coordinating and performing installation and/or reconfiguration of hardware and software elements of networks.
- Perform day-to-day network sustainment activities. Creating and maintaining network documentation.
- Assist with design, implementation, and integration of network changes.
- IP address management IPAM, switch setup, and network operations support.
- Design and upgrade support as assigned or needed.
- BS Degree and 12+ years’ experience in maintenance, and operation of large enterprise networks, additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience in supporting classified networks
- Experience with VLAN, routing, IP addressing and sub-netting.
- Experience troubleshooting and configuring IP networks using at least one of the following routing methods: BGP, ISIS, OSPF or Static routing.
- Experience with enterprise IP networks using Cisco and/or Juniper routers.
- COMSEC experience or certifications
- Experience with Solar Winds
- Experience with both Juniper and Cisco network equipment
- Experience with F5 load balancing systems
- Experience with configuring and maintaining firewalls in an enterprise environment
- Cisco or Juniper certifications
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.