Looking to GROW within a company that you can help GROW? Leidos is seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our Defense Talent Acquisition team!
The successful candidate will partner with Hiring Managers to develop and execute advanced staffing strategies; source and recruit professional level candidates for both funded and unfunded requisitions; and drive the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process while adhering to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements. Telecommute optional.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will be:
- Provide talent acquisition support across multiple DoD Programs, recruit candidates for both CONUS and OCONUS positions.
- Source, qualify and screen candidates, assist in the coordinating of interviews, salary negotiations, and processing of employment offers.
- Utilize sourcing tools and creative techniques to include online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, referrals, etc to develop robust candidate pipelines.
- Establish effective relationships with Hiring Managers and Line Leadership, by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and timely communications with internal customers.
- Support all Corporate and Defense Group Diversity Initiatives.
- Ensure all hiring activities are HR compliant and adhere to OFCCP guidelines.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 plus years of related staffing or talent acquisition experience (Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree).
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing, recruiting and sourcing strategies.
- Experienced in building, cultivating and sustaining networks of qualified, passive candidates and creating mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool.
- Success in applying recruiting fundamentals to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, and negotiating.
- Must be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS
- Previous experience recruiting for Cyber & Networking Technical Professionals
- Previous experience recruiting in the Cleared DoD or Intelligence market.
- Previous experience recruiting for professionals with security clearances as well as experience recruiting for intelligence professionals.
- Previous experience with Workday Recruiting is a plus.
- Previous experience with a CRM is a plus.
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.