Leidos's LInC Group is seeking a Program Finance Analyst, Principal to support our Sensors and Phenomenology Operation in San Diego - CA. In this role, you will be responsible for program financial planning, tracking, analysis and reporting for the operation's portfolio within the LInC Organization. You should live within commuting distance to San Diego as this is a partial telework position (50% telework and 50% onsite in San Diego).
- Participate in the scheduling, planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of the programs.
- Significant interface with the Program Managers, Contracts, FP&A, and other Support organizations.
- Establish and maintain cost/schedule baselines, develop WBS and related dictionaries, develop schedules or Resource Loaded Networks (RLNs), and budgets.
- Assist in new business proposals providing input and cost volumes to management.
- Provide data and reporting formats for all types and levels of program financial reviews.
- Prepare written and verbal reports to management regarding cost schedule variances.
- Work alongside of Program Management to develop all aspects of financial accounting with regard to the AOP and financial forecasting.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge of multiple contract types: FFP, FPLOE, T&M, Cost Plus and hybrid contracts.
- Has the ability to complete difficult and complex assignments within the programs supporting.
- Analytical, communication and presentations skills needed as well as being able to operate independently.
- Knowledge of Leidos financial systems and applications; such as: Hyperion, OBI, Cognos, Fusion, Cobra, LPAS, and Cost Point.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications; such as: Project, Excel, and Word.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.