The National Airspace Systems Integration Support (NISC) program at Leidos is seeking a Program Financial Analyst to support the Federal Aviation Administration. The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of the detailed monthly invoice for the FAA customer. Significant interface will be required with the Central Service Center task order managers, contract management staff, customer, project finance lead, as well as other functional organizations.
The successful candidate will support the weekly invoice review and substantiation process, track and report task order financials to the FAA customer, track and report on funding, and participate in the monthly Task Order Management reviews.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform functions such as financial planning, financial analysis, and general accounting. Must be able to extract data from multiple sources and effectively summarize the current financial position of the program.
- Use comprehensive knowledge of the project finance field and the ability to complete difficult and complex assignments.
- Solve complex problems and pull together knowledge from a broad range of subjects to produce thorough analysis of multifaceted, challenging issues, and use those analyses to find solutions.
- Provide outstanding customer service, be well organized, plan and prioritize assignments, and successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in a professional manner.
- Work with remote teams and in a fast paced environment.
- Utilize Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel, particularly in the development of formulas, v-look ups and macros.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Information Management Systems or related degree.
- 4-8 years of prior relevant work experience.
- Expertise with current Leidos financial policies, procedures and applications. Proficient with Leidos standard tools for project finance, such as Excel, Costpoint, OBI, Fusion, etc.
- Experience in customer communication and financial presentations.
- Ability to demonstrate advanced analytical skills.
- Experience working in a Matrix Organizational structure
- Have or be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.