The Military Family Life Counseling Program (MFLC) is seeking an Application Support Specialist. This position will have responsibility for gathering and maintaining requirements related to design, build, test and implementation of the overall technical solution architecture used to support operations for the program. This position will play a role in the development, maintenance and testing of various toolsets and data models used to successfully report program metrics to meet SLA requirements. Using your skills as a Software Developer, you will be responsible for designing, configuring and customizing a variety of systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff. This position will also have responsibilities for working with a variety of applications which may include but are not limited to: Sharepoint, MS Office, the MFLC Custom Web and Mobile Application, and PowerBI.
- Managing SW development projects
- Setting tasks and development goals
- Meeting with the design team to review reporting application requirements
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements
- Provide backup with Nintex to support Sharepoint Developer
- Supporting design, coding, and implementing scalable application.
- Requirements, testing and project management using Jira, Confluence or similar
- Reviewing interface and software stability
- Troubleshooting software issues
- Developing testing plans
- Providing systems training to staff and customers
- Ability to project manage
- Detail orientated
- User support to resolve issues
- Other duties as assigned
- BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Proven successful experience managing effective SW Development projects
- Experience with SDLC
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience working with diverse functional departments to achieve desired technical system to support business operation
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.