The ANNEX team in the Intel division at Leidos currently has an opening for a full-stack Software Developer to work in our Reston, VA office. In support of a DoD/intel program, the engineer will develop, maintain and enhance complex and diverse software systems. The engineer will support research, engineering, and development of innovative solutions to support operational cyber missions. Work includes engineering robust infrastructure, end-point capabilities, and cloud implementations. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work independently and as part of a team.
• Experience employing an iterative/agile development process in UI development and interactive prototyping
• Understanding of UI Frameworks; familiarity with User Interface frameworks such as Angular, VUE, and/or REACT
• Experience taking input from multiple sources and integrating it into coherent software
• Apply understanding of technical issues surrounding the designing, building and testing of web-based software supporting various browsers and platforms
• Apply research skills to identify various methods and solutions to complex software challenges
• BS degree or equivalent experience and 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience or additional experience in lieu of degree
• Requires working knowledge of and ability to apply standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques of technical domain
• Addresses somewhat complex technical issues/problems using internal best practice and through collaboration with colleagues
• Develops solutions to technical problems that require depth of technical knowledge
• Cross-browser implementation and debugging
• REST API/JSON data usage
• Candidates must be a US citizen at a minimum, with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI level with Poly security clearance for consideration
• Experience with Angular
• Exposure to scripting languages for enhanced user experiences through application interfaces
• Development experience communicating with cloud infrastructure
• Responsive web design knowledge/implementation experience (media queries, etc.)
• Experience and understanding of SASS/CSS/HTML relationships
• Translate concepts into wire frames and mock ups that lead to intuitive user experiences
• Experience in security concepts and implementations
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.