The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking a Compliance Training Administrator to support the DHMSM program, a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. DHMSM is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy MHS GENESIS, a modern electronic health record (EHR) system, across the United States and around the globe, supporting nearly 10 million service members and their families worldwide.
- Responsible for processing initial and refresher training transcripts/certificates from inbound emails and archiving them in electronic training folders on Vector and updating completion dates on roster
- Contacting new program personnel for initial program compliance training
- Identifying and contacting personnel from the program roster who are due for refresher program compliance training
- Providing reports generated from Excel regarding training completions
- Auditing program roster every 30 days for training delinquencies
- Additional administrative duties in support of Security Program which may include but are not limited to customer reporting, base access requests and personnel security assistance
- Position is remote
- Solid command of the English language and strong written, verbal and organizational skills
- Solid experience with Word, Excel and Vector
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment are essential, as well as the ability to use discretion when handling sensitive personal information.
- High standards of professionalism are essential, as well as the ability to operate under minimal supervision in high volume production area.
- US citizenship with active Secret clearance (Contract requirement)
- College degree in a related discipline
- Expert level skill with Excel
- Previous experience administering compliance training
- Previous experience with SIMS and DISS
- Previous experience supporting Defense Health Administration
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.