The Civil Group of Leidos is seeking a Subcontract Administrator to support its Enterprise IT and Mission Solutions Operation in Gaithersburg, MD or Reston, VA, or Washington, DC or Webster, TX or other remote locations in the US. This role will lead full life cycle (“cradle-to-grave”) subcontract management activities for a Federal Civilian program.
The Subcontract Administrator will manage overall subcontract compliance for the program in accordance with contract requirements, company policies and procedures, and applicable laws and acquisition regulations. The selected candidate will be a motivated leader and a self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
The Subcontract Administrator is responsible for activities that span the entire procurement cycle, including but not limited to: negotiation of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and teaming agreements, preparation of solicitation packages to subcontractors, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, price analysis, negotiation of terms and conditions, subcontract administration, issue resolution, and closeout activities.
- Negotiates NDAs and Teaming Agreements.
- Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements.
- Develops prime contract flow down documents.
- Coordinates closely with the Contract Administrator assigned to program to ensure subcontracting activities and prime contract flow downs are carried out in a manner consistent with prime contract requirements and operational objectives.
- Sources, solicits and evaluates supplier proposal responses.
- Conducts price and cost analysis.
- Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
- Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity.
- Identifies and resolves moderate to complex issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and makes recommendations to management.
- Performs subcontract close-out activities.
- Analyzes risks and identifies risk mitigations.
- Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the program for all subcontracts related issues.
- Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers, as required.
- Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and the drive to work issues to resolution.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field with 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s degree with 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Prefer experience in subcontracting services and purchasing non-commercial equipment and related functions with particular emphasis on negotiation and subcontracts administration.
- Experience negotiating terms and conditions.
- Experience with Services.
- Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff, and suppliers.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of the FAR, DFAR and FAA AMS
- Working knowledge of CPSR compliance requirements.
- Experience with Federal Aviation Administration helpful.
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.