Leidos Defense Group has an immediate opening for a Program Financial Analyst, Lead to support multiple programs in Defense Group. In this role, you will be responsible for the financial aspects of programs in support of the Army Mission Programs (AMP) Division. As a key member of the program team, you will work directly with the program managers to help define each program's financial goals and objectives; create and maintain a program's budget, analyze progress reported against the program baseline; identify risks and opportunities against the program baseline; and recommend actions to improve progress to achieve flawless program execution.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who resides in the Maryland, Northern Virginia, or DC Metro areas, but will consider 100% telework option for the right candidate.
- Prepare and present financial forecasts, reports and analysis.
- Prepare on-contract growth proposals for customers. Work closely with other functional areas on financial related elements while, managing a programs general ledger, and monitoring a programs cash flow.
- Develop and drive financial forecasts, EACs; Manage subcontractor and analyzing the programs revenue and costs.
- Help Program Managers identify programmatic risk and opportunities that will impact program financials while recommending cost reductions and ways to mitigating risk.
- Responsible for financial performance of the program to include the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Monthly/Quarterly forecast and FP&A activities.
- Month-end closings and variance/trend analyses
- Cash management to include timely submittal of invoices, collections and unbilled reduction.
- Deliverables: Estimate at Completion (EACs), Quarterly Financial Status Reviews (QFSR), monthly and quarterly business reviews (IPR), AOP and Quarterly Forecast.
- Pricing for On contract Growth for contracts
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4-8 years of experience related to Program Finance
- Familiar with multiple contract types, such as FFP, LOE, CPFF, and T&M.
- Detail oriented, independent worker, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills
- Government contracting industry experience
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Experience with Leidos Financial Systems and Processes: Costpoint, Fusion, Deltek,
- Excel Expertise and PowerPoint Presentations
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.