The Leidos Civil group is seeking a senior Program Analyst to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) program, providing support to the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Long Range Radar (LRR) and Unstaffed Infrastructure Sustainment (UIS) programs (AJW-242).
The candidate is responsible for assisting the customer with strategic and tactical planning, monitoring and evaluating progress and providing advice. The candidate shall possess strong organizational skills to help monitor multiple tasks, organize the workflow, designing processes to achieve goals. Overtime, the candidate will become more involved with LRR and UIS programs as they better understand the FAA culture.
Duties to include, but not be limited to the following:
- Participating with all program activities and providing recommendations.
- And ensure all programs run within scope, time, and budget constraints.
- Interfacing with functional leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel.
- Researching, gathering and analyzing complex data to develop reports, prepare dashboards, identify trends and make recommendations for process improvements for all phases of program management.
- Classifies and summarizes data for the preparation and submission of reports on a recurring basis.
- Providing support in developing, updating, and analyzing project database tracking programs.
- Creating specialized reports for analysis of financial status, project prioritization, and schedule establishment.
- Assisting in the planning, organizing, securing, and managing of resources for the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives.
- Tracking employee training completion, any personnel movement, and maintain organizational charts.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field.
- 12-15 years of professional experience with Project/Scheduling/Cost Management
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: Word, Excel, Office and PowerPoint, Visio
- Prior experience working in federal government contracting, FAA is a plus.
- Knowledge of Federal Government management systems such as REGIS, PRISM, and Delphi
- Certified PMP is a plus
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.