Leidos Intelligence Group, Mission Solutions Operation is seeking a Project Manager to manage the exceptional delivery of our client’s education and training products to a variety of stakeholders within the Intelligence Community. The Project Manager would be responsible to manage the day-to-day tasks of Instructional Designers and multi-media developers to ensure tasks and deliverables are completed on time and to high standards. The Project Manager will need to adeptly handle a wide range of assignments, projects, and stakeholders with a high degree of success and independence. They must demonstrate leadership skills, effective communication, the ability to manage competing priorities, and possess strong internal team relationships.
The Project Manager responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Draft and own delivery project plans (timeline, scope of work, staff plan)
- Manage schedules and milestones
- Ensure high quality delivery process and execution
- Identify project management/workflow system with data entry, reporting, and analysis (e.g., capacity plans, resourcing)
- Develop governance plans, SOPs, and charters
- Develop and maintain a communication plan on each project
- Conduct basic risk assessments and work collaboratively to develop mitigation strategies
- Demonstrate strong collaboration skills to ensure quality and adherence to production guidelines for deliverables
- Manage a team’s performance through coaching and evaluations
- Develop and maintain high levels of team effectiveness (trust, communication, collaboration, productivity, diversity, engagement)
- Ensure team is effectively collaborating and communicating across team, to management, and stakeholders
- Effectively and impartially navigate teams with conflicting priorities
- Mobilize and drive the integrated team towards forward progress, action, and results
- Conduct internal/external post mortems to identify ways to improve and/or patterns for replicating success
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Bachelor's degree and at least 12 years of experience or Master's and 10 years
- 7+ years of experience with managing integrated accounts
- Track record of consistently delivering streamlined, fast-track and project-based work
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills with peers, supervisors and clients. Is sensitive to style differences among others and makes adjustments to own style when working with different people
- An appreciation for how great work gets done and a commitment to ensuring flawless creative execution
- Innovative mindset and change agent who is never satisfied with the status
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a dynamic environment through flexibility, resilience and a positive outlook
- Learns from and applies feedback by making suggested improvements and adjustments in work performance
- Ability to take initiative, think independently, and exercise sound judgment yet knows when to seek advice of supervisor and other team members
- Effectively works both independently and as a team member; demonstrates autonomy over assigned work while working towards goals shared by the team
- Manages time for optimum productivity, understanding appropriate time commitments on projects
- Active PMP
- Experience managing educational projects
- Experience managing multi-media/multi-function projects
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.