Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos has an opening for a Jira Target Developer to work at Joint-Base Langley Eustis in Hampton, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help the Air Combat Command Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Major Command.
As a member of the Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group, it will be your mission to coordinate with the 363rd ISRW Jira Architect to ensure cohesiveness of the team. The applicant will develop and maintain the capabilities of the unit’s Target Production Management System. Applicant will work closely with the rest of the organization and external business teams to effectively support the unit’s mission. The applicant will coordinate ISR production requirements with production organizations, and troubleshoot/de-conflict customer request information.
- Design and maintain custom projects, workflows, schemes, screens, field configurations, automations, user permissions, and project roles in Jira/Confluence.
- Maintain access lists and perform security tests to ensure proper restrictions are in place.
- Perform routine audits of the database to ensure consistent field usage and accurate reporting; work with teams to resolve inconsistencies.
- Create and manage custom JQL filters, dashboards, and Confluence pages as needed.
- Troubleshoot, identify, and resolve Jira issues reported by end-users.
- Coordinate with Jira Admin peers to provide Jira guidance, suggestions, and solutions as needed; provide support with application, system, issue, and project configuration as needed.
- Audit, improve, and automate processes and workflows as needed; determine ways to optimize Jira/Confluence.
- Conduct training for staff on Jira/Confluence regarding how to use the tools, navigate projects and spaces, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Engineering Discipline, CS, MIS and 6 years of related experience. 4 years of additional related experience may substitute for a degree
- 3+ years’ experience in Jira/Confluence administration involving creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards, and reports configurations.
- Excellent understanding of JIRA workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, screens schemes, etc.
- Ability to analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
- Ability to write custom, complex JQL filters.
- Excellent problem solving, process implementation, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Must have strong work ethic with good time management skills.
- Active TS/SCI government security clearance.
- Previous experience working with Air Force ISR Units
- Jira Certification
- AWS Solution Architect Course completion
- Experience within the ACC ISR Program.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.