Leidos has an opening for a Research Operations and Integration (ROI) Strategic Analog Lead (SAL). The ROI Strategic Analog Lead will work closely with the NASA customer and is responsible for ensuring all Operations technical services and deliverables are successfully provided for various analog platforms such as Human Exploration Research Analog (HERA) at JSC and the
Leidos has an opening for a Research Operations and Integration (ROI) Strategic Analog Lead (SAL). The ROI Strategic Analog Lead will work closely with the NASA customer and is responsible for ensuring all Operations technical services and deliverables are successfully provided for various analog platforms such as Human Exploration Research Analog (HERA) at JSC and the NEK in Moscow.
- Develop and maintain trusted and successful professional relationships with customers, stakeholders, peers, and direct reports.
- Coordinate flight analog contractor inputs (cost, schedule, assumptions, graphics) to the strategic program - level budget and schedule activities (PPBE).
- Assist with preparation and implementation of the Element’s plans.
- Assist ROI Element Managers in managing operations on analog platforms to accomplish program requirements.
- Perform a Deputy Subtask Lead role for the Real-time Operations Subtask with an emphasis on analog platform operations. T
- Lead and manage a technical team to complete deliverables/products on time, within budget and with quality oversight
- Develop monthly and quarterly status charts that adequately explain cost variances, accomplishments, completion of deliverables, schedule updates, and risk updates.
- Perform monthly best estimate
- Develop and manage various subcontracts and procurement efforts associated with analog mission operations and recruitment activities across analog platforms.
- Coordinate and lead meetings as necessary to ensure key information is exchanged and key dates, deadlines, and actions are monitored.
- Identify, communicate, and resolve technical issues
- Develop Fiscal Year Basis of Estimate (BOE) cost estimates, statement of work, risk, and schedule inputs.
- Develop job descriptions and conduct interviews for open analog positions within the subtasks, including HERA Operations Staffing and Screening Coordinator personnel.
- Assign responsibilities to ROI team members
- Continually assess processes and products in order to inject innovative approaches to implementing analog missions
- Oversee updates to emergency plans and console documentation
- Provide HERA tours
- Develop technical and feasibility assessments to support future HRP research
- Assist with HRP NRA Solicitation and resulting updates to analog documentation as required
- Review ROI Change Requests and coordinate timely responses.
- Provide Operations inputs to HERA URR, TRR, and CoMR meetings and review the final content
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years’ experience managing people, projects, and procurements.
- Ability to tactfully handle personnel issues
- Experience recruiting and interviewing
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain multiple assignments concurrently
- Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to effectively communicate with peers and direct reports
Must be able to pass a Public Trust background investigation. Must be U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident due to length investigation for non-U.S. persons
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.