QTC, a subsidiary of Leidos, has an immediate opening for a Business Systems Analyst supporting our corporate IT Department.
**While remote candidates may be considered for this role, candidates must be willing to work 8am - 4:30pm Pacific Time***
Function as a liaison between clients and development department to facilitate the effective exchange of information to ensure the delivery of the highest quality software releases to QTC customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with customers, partners/vendors, and IT group to collect, understand, and document client business requirements and needs
- Determine the needs of the business unit using techniques such as interviews, data, task, and workflow analysis, and requirements workshops
- Coordinate site visits to assess operational problems and to determine a strategy for improvement
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Establish strategies for deliverables for business projects to include process changes, technology changes and customer impact
- Identify and develop solutions for process improvement
- Prepare customer specifications for review and approval
- Effectively communicate activity and project status to management
- Establish objectives for projects, analyze collected data, and recommend solutions
- Formulate value-added business solutions and present recommendations to management
- Create and maintain clear/concise documentation
- Facilitate and perform User Acceptance Testing of enterprise system deployments
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Superior analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and successfully execute multiple projects concurrently with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Share Point and Team Foundation Server a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Education and/or Experience (includes certificate & licenses)
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Prior experience in an Agile environment
- Experience delivering enterprise IT projects leveraging multiple software delivery teams
- Sound knowledge of ERP and MS CRM solutions and integrations with internal enterprise applications
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.