Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos currently has an opening for a Requirements Specialist at the 363rd ISRW/363ISRG/526th at Nellis AFB, NV. The candidate will serve as a Requirements Specialist for the 365th Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group (365 ISRG) and its staff on all group-related requirements, plans and program activities. Provides detailed ISR plans, support plans, requirements, concept of operations, contingency operations plans, and schedules for assigned major programs and participates with management in fiscal planning.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyzes program budget guidance and synthesizes with Group planning guidance, other program development guidance and reports to prepare and submit time critical documents and data.
- Compiles, formats, and reports data to support preparation of requirement management documentation including, but not limited to: POM, Unfunded Requirements (UFR) and associated requirement development criteria.
- Maintains liaison with and obtains real time information from Wing and other agencies on all requirements programming matters affecting the 365 ISRG.
- Establishes and maintains requirements management data to support existing and forecasted 365 ISRG mission needs.
- Develops group-level program policies and guidance with implementing instructions/procedures for preparation of requirements input.
- Provides tasking instructions and guidance to staff and unit personnel for development of requirements.
- Provides technical guidance and advice to assist staff functional points of contact (POCs) and other unit personnel in identifying and justifying requirements for the program years while assessing individual submissions for technical correctness, and reviews and analyzes requirement input for conformance with Wing guidance and HHQ policy.
- Conducts broad resource program evaluations crossing several functional areas, appropriations and manpower categories.
- Revises and/or edits narrative and quantitative data to ensure accurate and consistent justification of requirements issues.
- Authors and maintains strategic level instructions and Concept of Operations (CONOPS) for the 365 ISRG and its associated units.
- Responsible for the maintenance of official agreements, and management/standardization of associated units’ formal agreements.
- Develops the 365 ISRG submission and presentations to obtain Commander Approval.
Required Qualifications ( Skills , Experience and Education)
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field and at least 6 years’ experience, additional experience may be used in lieu of a degree.
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance single-scope background investigation. TS with SCI eligibility accepted.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and professional demeanor. Must have ability to effectively organize and analyze information, produce reports, position papers, and briefings that are responsive to specific needs of 365 ISR
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing on complex issues.
- Experience in Plans and Programs (XP) at the Air Force Group or Wing level is highly desirable.
- Previous experience with Nellis AFB exercise operations is a plus.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.