Discover yourself at Leidos! Join our team and we’ll unleash your talents to solve most challenging technical problems.
Leidos currently has an opening for a SIGINT SME at Nellis AFB Nevada . The candidate will serve as a SIGINT SME for the 365th Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group (365 ISRG) and its staff on all SIGINT processes and programs for assigned units in accordance with AFCO requirements.
- Acts as a Combat Air Forces intelligence unit focal point for all SIGINT-related issues inclusive of COMINT and ELINT, liaises with intelligence community components as necessary to satisfy SIGINT initiatives. This includes but is not limited to USSID–specific initiatives; SIGINT exploitation and reporting; voice, graphical and textual reporting; SIGINT target distribution and production; ISR mission and technology effectiveness reports; and programmed materiel and non-materiel SIGINT improvements.
- Maintains liaison with and obtains real time information from Wing and other agencies on all SIGINT matters affecting the 365 ISRG.
- Develops group-level program policies and guidance with implementing instructions/procedures for SIGINT related functions.
- Provides tasking instructions and guidance to staff and unit personnel for SIGINT-related requests for information.
- Develops the SIGINT related requirements for 365 ISRG POM (Program Objective Memorandum) submissions and presentations to obtain Commander Approval.
Required Qualifications :( Education, Experience and Skills)
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field and at least 10 years’ experience, additional experience may be used in lieu of a degree.
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance single-scope background investigation. TS with SCI eligibility accepted.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and professional demeanor. Must have ability to effectively organize and analyze information, produce reports, position papers, and briefings that are responsive to specific needs of 365 ISRG senior leadership.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing on complex issues.
- Experience in SIGINT programs at the Air Force Group or Wing level is highly desirable.
- Previous experience with TASE is a plus.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.