The National Solutions Group at Leidos is seeking an experienced professional to serve as a Project Manager in Aurora CO. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your experience to support our customer’s mission. This position will support program leadership. Duties will include: project management, interacting with customers at regularly scheduled meetings or conference calls; processing data to assess the performance on contract; and other duties as required by the Program Manager.
- Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within one or more areas
- Knowledge of customer service techniques and experience building trusted relationships
- Demonstrates professional behavior, including displaying emotional intelligence and the ability to have effective interpersonal interactions/conversations
- Has advanced knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with understanding of the impact of work on other areas of the organization
- Effectively leverages the experience of and working successfully with other subject matter experts
- Knowledge of industry practices, and ability to apply advanced principles and concepts
- Experience providing effective feedback and peer review of work products/deliverables
- Requires a BA degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience
- Generally has 2+ years of experience as a team lead or leading projects or major tasks/work-stream
- TS/SCI with Poly required
- United States’ citizen with current TS/SCI access with Poly
- Typically requires a BA degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to understand administrative requirements and formulate them into project requirements
- Experience identifying needs of organizations
- Project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and constructively as part of a team
- Experience as a project manager on a small program
- Experience as a Project Manager on a multi-faceted project
- ITIL Foundations certification
- PMP certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.