The ANNEX team in the Intel division at Leidos currently has an opening for a Full Stack Software Developer to work in our Reston, VA office. In support of a DoD/intel program, the developer will develop, maintain and enhance complex and diverse software systems. The developer will support research, engineering, and development of innovative solutions to support operational cyber missions. Work will consist of a wide range of project tasks to include: web application design and development, mobile app design and development, securing application components including communications, multi-factor authentication, penetration testing, and static/dynamic code analysis. Tasks also include integration and interface development of various security products, integration and interface development of various analytic products, implementation of automated behavioral analysis tools to monitor network traffic, integration of mobile capabilities for logistics, modernization of web-based user interfaces. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work independently and as part of a team.
- Perform software analysis, design, development and test of specific requirements related to Windows, Linux, and mobile operating systems.
- Determine system and software specifications and architecture to meet customer requirements.
- Experience employing an iterative/agile development process in UI and Backend development and interactive prototyping
- Familiarity with User Interface frameworks such as VUE and REACT
- Experience taking input from multiple sources and integrating it into coherent software
- Experience developing Web, Desktop, and Mobile applications
- Translate concepts into wire frames and mock ups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Apply understanding of technical issues surrounding the designing, building and testing of software development kits supporting mobile applications and cloud platforms and frameworks
- Apply research skills to identify various methods and solutions to complex software challenges
- BS degree or equivalent experience and 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience in lieu of degree
- Experience with Virtual Machines
- Experience with Jira and/or GitLab
- Skills should include knowledge of web services, SOA, IoT, encryption, security, cloud services, and communications.
- Proficiency in computer applications, languages, technologies, set-up and configurations, trouble shooting, and system design.
- Requires working knowledge of and ability to apply standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques of technical domain
- Addresses somewhat complex technical issues/problems using internal best practice and through collaboration with colleagues
- Develops solutions to technical problems that require depth of technical knowledge
- Performing Java and/or iOS programming
- Webservice development experience
- Mobile user Interface knowledge and development techniques
- Candidates must be a US citizen at a minimum, with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI level with Poly security clearance for consideration
- Understanding of Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android operating system interfaces to implement process synchronization techniques (i.e., semaphores, messages, threading), process scheduling, resource and device access
- Exposure to scripting languages for enhanced user experiences through application interfaces
- Web and Mobile development experience communicating with cloud infrastructure
- Experience in web and mobile security concepts and implementations